Okay, that Caroline, my adorable, Leslie Caron look-a-like bloggin' bud sent me this little cutey:
And here's the thing about Caroline--doesn't she totally look like Leslie Caron?
Leslie Caron? As in Gene Kelly American in Paris Leslie Caron?!? Okay, good, you with me now? So, yeah. Caroline=Leslie Caron, in my book!
So on to my list of nominees.....
The rules of this award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated
So here are a fun group for you to check out!
1. Shelley at The Mom With Brownies. She is an amazing source of all things free/cheap educational, with awesome links to great learning sites--and a mean brownie recipe to boot!
2. Toni at It is Nap Time. Toni has a great sense of humor and is always looking for the best web deals!
3. Karin at Six By His Design . She's another mom to many who has the most beautifully organized closets on the blogshere---
4. Crazy Mama of 6 at Truly Delightful in Every Way--the picture in her header alone is worth the click over--then stay and read her hilarious posts!
5. Laura of http://ahopeandafuture.typepad.com/a_hope_and_a_future/ She has four blessings and has written beautifully about their adoption journey of twins. And not long after her twins came along, so did another little blessing--so ladies, she's wrestling three babies in addition to her little girl!
6. Emily at Chatting at the Sky. Her blog design is super cute and her writing is super amazing--gorgeous prose that will make you think...
7. Denn at Better Full than Empty. I'm fairly convinced that this amazing lady can do just about anything--decorating, re-purposing, cooking up a storm--she's just amazing!
Thanks again to my sweet Caroline--you are just the best! Now go forth and click!